Watching television when one is free for recreational purposes is one of the things that Indians love to do. And when there is a cricket match happening, we all know how the whole family sits in front of their LCD TV, LED and more. The occasion becomes a kind of home party for families to eat, drink and watch the game.
Even on a daily basis, people love to watch sitcoms and dramas together. No matter how advanced the technology may have become, TV has its own relevance in India.
Hence, when people go out to buy a television for their living room or common sitting area, they want to bring home the best. Therefore, we are here to offer you some quick information on the best LED and LCD TVs that you can buy in India.
Along with this, you will also come to know about an easy buying alternative so that it is easy on your pockets. Read on!
Best TVs that you can buy in 2019
LG has been one of the leaders in the Indian television market for long for launching TVs with evolving technologies. You can rely on the brand to offer you nothing but the best in your TV that you wish to buy.
Here is an LG TV that you can go for:
- LG Smart 43-Inch Full HD LED Smart TV
It’s time to watch TV the smart way with the LG Smart 43-Inch Full HD LED Smart TV. The LG TV packs a punch as it offers many advanced features to take your TV watching to the next level. Have a look:
- 20 W speaker output
- 1920 x 1080 Full HD – you can now watch Blu-ray movies at the highest level
- 50Hz – refresh rate for blur-free picture quality
- 2 HDMI ports to connect consoles and set-top box
- 1 USB to watch all content from USB drives
- Video calling facility with Tellybean
- Virtual surround sound
- Flexi mount to adjust the LG TV the way you like it
- Enjoy all web content on Netflix and browse websites easily
This LG TV is available in India at around Rs.38,000.
Lloyd has emerged as one of the surprises of the Indian television market to drive sales because of launching TVs at a lower price. The brand is also involved in producing washing machines, inverters, and air conditioners and other products. Have a look at one of the best Lloyd TVs that you can buy in 2019:
- Lloyd 38.5-Inch Full HD LED TV
Would you like to get more advanced TV features without paying extra amount? You can then go for the Lloyd 38.5-Inch Full HD LED TV. The Lloyd TV offers so many amazing specs without poking a hole in your pocket. Let’s take a look:
- 14 W speaker output
- 1920 x 1080 Full HD – watch Blu-ray movies at its highest level of details
- 60Hz standard refresh rate for enjoying the blur-free picture quality
- 2x HDMI ports for connecting consoles and set-top boxes
- 2 x USB ports for connecting your USB drive, camcorder and digital camera super easy
- True to life picture quality – you need to watch it to believe it
You can buy this Lloyd TV which offers Full HD resolution and many more aspects for as low as around Rs.25,500 in India.
It’s time to buy your favourite TVs without budget woes
Now that you are aware of the best televisions that you can buy in 2019, the next thing that may haunt you is the budgeting part. Many people are unable to fulfil their wishes because they can’t afford to pay the entire amount at once. It is majorly because paying the full TV amount at once may derail their expenses.
If you are also facing a similar situation, you don’t need to worry as it’s time to buy your favourite LG TV or another without worrying about the budget. You can now break the cost of the LCD TV over a tenor and pay only fixed EMIs. As a result, paying only a fixed amount per month is a manageable solution to manage other expenses.
The facility is called No Cost EMI which is being presented by the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network. Here’s how the No Cost EMI facility works in your favour:
Example – Suppose the price of the Lloyd TV that you wish to buy is Rs.25,500. You want to buy it on No Cost EMI for a tenor of say 6 months.
Thus, you will need to pay only Rs.4,258 for the next 6 months and nothing extra. Being able to pay only the exact EMI amount and not anything extra means saving huge compared to other EMI-based buying methods.
How to buy your best TVs in 2019 on easy EMIs?
- Step inside any of the 60,000+ local stores in 1300+ cities in India across the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network
- Select your desired TV and swipe the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card like a debit or credit card
- You can come out – your shopping on affordable EMIs is now complete
Alternatively, you can still shop for your favourite TVs in 2019 even when you don’t have the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card. All that you need to do is follow some easy steps such as:
- Walk to any of the local stores in your city available across the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network
- Select your TV and submit your KYC documents along with a cancelled cheque
- You may get instant credit limit to start shopping at easy EMIs
You can share some of your basic details like such as your name and mobile number to go ahead and check out your pre-approved loan offers right away.