SoulFlower Tea Tree Essential Natural Oil
Price and Size:
- 30 ml for INR 850
- 15 ml for INR 450
How to store SoulFlower Tea Tree Oil :
Store this oil in a cool and dry place. Not in direct contact with heat.
Warning before you use SoulFlower Tea Tree Oil :
- Do not apply directly on the skin.
- Use within 6 months after opening the cap.
The product comes packed inside a cardboard material. Inside it is a glass bottle with a cap that opens in a circular direction. There is a plastic nozzle under it to extract oil drop wise. This does not allow over the flow of oil and hence prevents wastage. Also, the packaging is so informative, everything is clearly mentioned. It describes how to apply, and also other packing details along with neatly mentioned manufacturing date and shelf life.
The texture of SoulFlower Tea Tree Oil Review:
Like other oils, this also is a little sticky. But yes, it is thick also, hence allows minimal usage at once.
How to use for skin and hair:
- Wash your face with a gentle face wash and wipe it with a towel.
- Open the cap, take 2-3 drops of this oil in 6-8 drops of carrier oil.
- Massage gently with your fingers for effective results.
- Take a few drops and dilute them with water in a glass bowl or your palm.
- Apply with cotton or cotton bud on the affected areas.
- Repeat this for effective results.
- Wash your hair with your regular shampoo and conditioner.
- But before it, add few drops of tea tree essential oil to your shampoo or conditioner.
- Continue your wash.
- Do it regularly for effective results.
My experience with SoulFlower Tea Tree Oil :
I used to have a normal skin and hair type, but ever since, I started with my college, my routine has been disturbed. My daily damage to skin and hair turned up to such a big level, that I needed a natural solution to treat it. So, my sister suggested me this 100% natural tea tree essential oil by Soul Flower.
Convinced by her words, I started using it and after a month around, I was amazed and surprised by the results. A lot of my problems had been treated until then. My acnes were reduced and gave me clear skin. I had no more itchy scalp and white flakes on my hair. Moreover, I started receiving compliments and my friends started asking me the reasons behind my clear skin and hair.
This oil is easy to carry and apply. Its smell is good and not much sticky. Also, this oil helped in reducing hair fall of one of my friends. Hence, I am glad to use this oil. It treats skin and soothes it in a natural manner. Though results are shown gradually yes, they are really impressive. That is why I felt the urge to share my SoulFlower Tea Tree Oil Review with you all.
Pros in Soul Flower Tea Tree Oil Review:
- Oil is portable, and one of the best packaging of oils. Very informative.
- Avoids wastage, thick and no leakage.
- Light weight oil and bottle
- 100% natural.
- Worthy oil shows promised results.
- Reduces hair fall.
- Controls hair dandruff.
- Treats acnes and pimples well.
- Oil is anti-bacterial and anti-fungal.
- Also, natural antiseptic.
- Adjustable smell.
- Effective results.
- Easily available.
Cons in SoulFlower Tea Tree Oil Review:
- The results are gradual and not instant.
- Oil is little sticky.
Do I recommend SoulFlower Tea Tree Oil?
Yes, if you believe in the natural care and gradual results, then must try sun flower tea tree essential natural oil.
I hope you all are satisfied with the SoulFlower Tea Tree Oil Review and for more queries comment below.