Hello, all my friends. How you all have been doing? So, today I am writing for Ylang Ylang essential oil by Soulflower. This oil, unlike other oils, is meant to treat general problems prevailing in today’s human lifestyles.
Soulflower Ylang Ylang Essential Natural Oil
Price and Size:
15 ml for INR 350
Store ylang ylang essential oil in a cool and dry place. Not in direct contact with heat.
Warning before using Soulflower Ylang Ylang Essential Oil :
- Do not apply directly on the skin.
- Use within 6 months after opening.
The oil comes inside a glass bottle with a plastic cap over it that opens up in a circular clockwise direction. There is a plastic nozzle under it to extract oil. Due to this nozzle, minimal oil is extracted. Hence, does not allow the overflow of oil. Thereby, helps in preventing wastage of oil. Also, this oil comes with detailed informative packaging. Everything is clearly and neatly mentioned with minute details.
The texture of Soulflower Ylang Ylang Essential Oil :
This ylang-ylang oil is thick and a little sticky. As it is thick in nature, a lesser amount is used for the application.
How to use for skin and hair:
- Wash your face with a gentle face wash and wipe it with a towel./ Try applying oil on washed hair.
- Open the cap of the bottle, take 2-3 drops of this oil and mix it with 6-8 drops of any carrier oil.
- Massage gently with your fingers on skin/hair for effective results.
- While taking a regular bath.
- Add a few drops of oil to your bathing water.
- Enjoy your day and feel fresh.
Pros in Soulflower Ylang Ylang Essential Oil Review:
- Very informative and good quality packaging.
- Avoids wastage of oil, as it is a thick and small nozzle.
- Worthy oil shows promised results. The best solution for nowadays problems.
- Helps alopecia
- Treats dandruff
- Calms down and helps in reducing anger.
- Releases tension and nervousness.
- Helps in treating insomnia and gives relaxed and smooth sleep.
- Improves the quality of hair.
- Improved and effective hair growth.
- Stimulates the skin.
- Balances natural oil on skin and hair.
- Adjustable smell.
- Effective results.
- Easily available.
- Good quality.
Cons in Soulflower Ylang Ylang Essential Oil Review:
- The smell is not too attractive.
- Gradual results and not instant.
- Little sticky oil.
Do I recommend after Soulflower Ylang Ylang Essential Oil?
Yes, definitely, if you are also a victim of daily nervousness and tension, and want a relaxed lifestyle then must give it a try.
Hope you all are satisfied the Soulflower Ylang Ylang Essential Oil Review. For more queries comment below.