Arlo home security camera offers the most extraordinary features which have made them grab the potential customer’s attention all around the globe today. Be it design, quality, durability, features or even customer service, Arlo precisely meets your expectations. Talking about its product line, it includes Arlo, Arlo Q, Arlo Pro, Arlo Pro 2, Arlo baby camera and a few more. Before putting the camera into use, it is must, to go through the ‘Arlo account Setup’ procedure. Starting from the base station to set the camera mode, you always need to login to your Arlo account.
However, it sometimes becomes tedious as there are several menaces which occur when we login to our account. In this article, we have covered those issues, their possible reasons, and the methods to avoid them.
About Arlo Login Issues
When we sign in to our Arlo account using smartphone or computer, an unusual error occurs showing you can’t sign in to Arlo Login My Account or your password is wrong. It can occur due to multiple reasons. We have rounded up a few of those reasons which can cause this error.
Possible Reasons behind ‘unable to login Arlo account’ Issue
This issue can occur due to the following reasons.
- Due to the wrong email address and password:– Ensure that you are putting the correct username and password.
- Sluggish internet connection:- Slow internet speed can cause this error. So check if your active internet connection has good internet speed or not. If not, then contact your ISP.
- Due to the configuration:– Each part of the configuration is important and you need to do this in chronological order to avoid any issue. Start from setting up a base station, registering an Arlo account, camera synchronisation.
- Improper battery installation:– Battery must be installed in proper alignment.
- Poor or fluctuating power supply:- Make sure that wall-socket has a proper power supply.
- Non-compatibility of equipment:- Make use of the equipment that comes with Arlo security camera only.
- Your browser session could be corrupt:- Close your browser and reopen it to attempt this process again.
- Browser’s incompatibility:- You are using older versions of the browser as Arlo website in incompatible with it.
- Due to the browser’s cookies and cache:- Clear browser’s cookies and cache and reattempt this process.
Check the above-listed reasons and make sure you are not making any such mistake during Arlo Account Setup. To have detailed information about it, you can connect with our service team.
How to troubleshoot Arlo Login Issues?
Reset Arlo Password
The best method to resolve this issue is by changing your password. To change the password, download Arlo app in your smartphone. Once it gets installed, launch it and proceed to login. Now, click on ‘Forgot’ and it will ask you to enter your email address. Enter your email address and click on ‘Submit’. It will send you a reset link on the email address. Click on the link and Arlo Reset Password page will appear on your screen. Now, you can create a new password and submit it for further use.
Security camera positioning allows you to see what your camera sees. To position your camera properly, use positioning mode and let your camera monitor the precise location. Use the following tips while positioning your camera:
- Keep your camera at a maximum distance of 300 feet (90 meters) from the base station.
- Keep in mind that your security camera has a 130-degree viewing angle.
- Turn on your camera’s settings and enable position mode.
If this issue is still troubling you then connect with the Arlo service team which is 24/7 available to help you with their quality services.